cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Mobile Engine

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Does anyone knows where I can find SAP MOBILE ENGINE to download? I need it as a requirement of  MOBILE TIME AND TRAVEL 2.0 installation.

Please help me guys.

Kind regards.

Catarina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

I suspect that you need to be in a different community, but I would start my search by looking at (in the appropriate community).  Please update your Discussion if that landing page is the right place.

Thanks, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately the place you suggested me it's not the right place. I still don't know which is the correct community but thank you anyway.

Kind regards,

Catarina.

0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

I think you need to look xMTT Client - Wiki - SCN Wiki, but I suspect that you are trying to use an obsolete application from 8 years ago.

Take a look and I would also suggest you tell us why you want that particular application rather than either Fiori apps or maybe even the Concur apps.

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your help. I'm trying to test CATS Notebook (Offline time sheet). Apparently I need to install that application first. That's why I'm looking for it.

Kind regards,

Catarina.

0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

I have found that most of the content to both SAP Mobile Engine and CATS Notebook are from 2008.  I still think the application is probably obsolete just due to its age.  However, I did find a number of posts in SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) | SCN so maybe that is where you should be looking.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

PS I would suggest using this custom (for SAP) Google search to find more information.  It is much, much better than our internal search engines, but unfortunately does not search Jam groups or other private SAP corporate sites.

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you once again for your help. I'm gonna try to find something about it there.

Kind regards,

Catarina.

Answers (0)