cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating Purchase requisition not purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running

SRM Server 5.5 I am in a classic scenario.

For the material group I have defined External procurement, and purchase order in case of complete data.

I have completed price, quantity and vendor (FCT 19) but the shopping cart is trying to make a purchase requisition.

I'd like to create a purchase order directly.

what else I can see?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

You have to define in customizing in Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

for the particular Product Category the following document should always be Purchase Order.

In case if the data is incomplete in the Shopping cart the system will create a Purchase Requisition.

so try to see while creating your shopping cart where the supplier field is filled with supplier name or ID.

If not maintain info record for the respective supplier or maintain supplier for the material in the backend or Supplier lists (or)

Activate Badi for replacing the proposed supplier to Default Supplier.

with regards,

mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, it was a problem in my customizing

sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What was your customizing setting to resolve this problem? I am unable to create a PO immediately in R/3 using classic scenario. It always creates a PR. Im confident my doc type and number ranges in both systems are correct. In R/3, i can perform ME57 'Assign and Process PR' into a PO without adding any additional data to the PR.

Your help will be appreciated.

regards Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

In my case, the problem was the transaction type and range customizing.

Are you sure that it's OK?

regards