Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure User status to restrict new Activity from release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My problem is this:

When you release a network header in CJ20N, it automatically releases all activities under this header and also if you create a new activity in this header it will become released straighaway automatically as well.

My Business users what to avoid that,as there is risk of issuing Requisition by accident, so they still use CJ02 to release.

It is somewhat inconvenient, so I wonder if I can use User status for that. But I can't figure out how exactly to I configure for that?

I guess i can configure user status, so that default user status is "Not Released for Requisition" and user has to manually change it to "Ready for Requisition"

On this picture is what I mean: oll Activities are released under header

Displaying SnipImage.JPG

Upper right Box here: "Status with Status Number" - can be configured to have 2 User statuses:

1. "Not Released for Requisition"
  2. "Ready for Requisition"

Bu how do I configure it? please can someone share?

Displaying SnipImage.JPG

THANK YOU!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daria,

Use OPSG to configure User status for netwok activities

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

sorry, for possibly stupid question:)))

But how in OPSG?: What is this, but what do I du to configure 2 User statuses?:)

Displaying SnipImage.JPG

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daria,

I was trying to set up a similar user status in OK02, maintain the status as below

In NREL, maintain the business transaction as Release Network / Activity forbidden.

Here if the Activity user status is NREL, then you will not be able to release the activity / network.

Only thing is Network and Activity will have same user status profile.

Regards

Terence