cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (400, Bad Request) in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Catalogs": HTTP request failed Details: Exception raised without specific error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am creating New catalog. getting below error.

Error (400, Bad Request) in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Catalogs": HTTP request failed

Details: Exception raised without specific error.

i am creating it on Client ID:- 320. and Given Below error message.

But In same server i have created on Client Id :- 300 here its created successfully. i used SCC1 and copy but did not work & if i try to create on Client id :-320 its given me below message.

http://<HOST>:<PORT>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html?sap-client=320&scope=CUST#/Catalog...

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/launchpage/admin/admin.html?scope=CUST&sap-client=320

Regards,

Pankaj Kamble

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Dear Friends,

I have resoled above issue.

The problem was in your User has no proper on DEV server Authentication.

or

IN SAP Side SAP has not allow that user to update any information.

I was facing that issue on 320 client and 320 clit was not editable.

I have done changes on Editable client and transfer to 320 Non-editable client.

also One More Solution is That.

Clear Your Browser & SAP Side Cash

1. Run    SE38 
    T-code.  Then enter /UI2/PAGE_CACHE_RESET
    click on Execute.

Regards,

Pankaj Kambel

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

devr1
Explorer

Hi Pankaj,

I have faced similar issue. I have followed SE38 process and issue has been resolved.

Thank You.

Best Regards

Saketh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue is with your ID is not assigned with the Workbench & Customizing request,

So in-order to resovle this you need to create two temporary request in you system and assign the same to your user id in your "USER data" which can be accessed by below method.

Go to menu-->System-->User profile--> Click on "Own DATA"

Then select parameter in the screen and where in you need to maintain below prameter with respective TR

/UI2/WD_TRKORR_CONF--> Workbench request

/UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST--> customizing Request

can be seen below:-

Let me know if this helped you.

Regards,

Ram

ErikYao
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I'm creating a local category in Z namespace. Does that also require transport requests?

I added the above mentioned entries in my user profile, but the same error still happens.

PS: I'm adding a category for social media integration (SAP Jam).

Best regards,

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

yup do add that. And try access the launchpad again. Also Login & Logoff once and clear your browser cache & history.

And Do verify whats the error coming in gw_errorlog.

Let us know the details.

Regards,

Ram

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether catalogs are assigned properly in backend to end user and check the error that you get in /IWFND/error_log .

Regards,

Navya

ErikYao
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

I get the same error when I was trying to add a new SAP Jam catalog in the Fiori Launchpad.

What do you mean by 'whether catalogs are assigned properly in backend'? Mine is a power user in the backend system and in SU53 I don't see any missing authorizations.

Could you explain in more details?

Thanks,

Erik

danielkhoo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj, did you manage to resolve this? I've also encountered this error.

Regards,

Daniel