Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BASB value not populated through PO at display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Please help me to derive BASB value in TAXINN procedure.

All the basic settings like tax code assignment with company code, excise defaults, classify conditions, and gl assignments are in place.

Also all the condition records are maintained with proper validation.

In my 1st attempt I am not able to populate the tax details in invoice tab of a PO but the tax code was working fine in FB60.  I have used alternate formula 362 in TAXINN.

But to my surprise when I used condition formula 352 against JCEX (Sub tot=5 was already maintained) in my pricing procedure it shows all the tax details at the time of PO creation.

The problem is when I am creating Po with input tax code; I am able to derive the tax details in Invoice tab in a PO. The taxes are calculated properly.

But after creation of PO when I am checking it in display mode, tax details in Invoice tab is not populated.

It’s a global template & in ECC 6.0 EHP7.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

The problem was because of tax jurisdiction code. Tax jurisdiction code was assigned to plant (OX10) and that flows from plant to PO. So system was not able to derive the tax details. Now tax codes are working fine.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member224245
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I have faced this type of issues couple of days back. It was related to changes in PO, whenver I make any chagne to PO it got saved and when again I check the PO it was not there. The issue was with output forms. I am not this will work in your case but you can try what I did.

Please check SM50 and delete the sessions on your name completely. Check in case you have any dump in ST22. Some time system don't shoe upfront the dumps. Cancel your sessions on SM04 and logout completely. Then login again.

It is for sure that there is some issue in any of your program while saving the PO. Please sit with an ABAPer and check in debug mode.

Regards,

Sunil Sisodia

0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it. I have tried every think you suggest but not found any dump.

One more think I have tried with our China tax procedure and it is working fine. But not found any think at this moment for TAXINN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

The problem was because of tax jurisdiction code. Tax jurisdiction code was assigned to plant (OX10) and that flows from plant to PO. So system was not able to derive the tax details. Now tax codes are working fine.