cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services Navigator & Soap UI Testing for Scenario Soap to RFC (Standard Bapi Used)

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing inbound testing from Web Servies Navigator for ECC inbound scenario where I am getting the below error

Web service returned error. Fault Code:
"(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/)Server" Fault String: "Server
Error"

Somebody Please advice why this error is coming.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh/Praveen,

I m really struggling on this could you please tell me that do  I need to create action or process integration scenario as well in the ESR as I have created only

1.Operation Mapping

2.Message Mapping

3.Service Interface

4. External Definitions

Also 1 main issue faced during configuration is that while creating Receiver agreement, the receiver interface was not coming automatically in the tab.

Please put a light on this...

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please have a look on this.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We asked you to provide error details to help you and if you see the screenshot it's quite clear tht we can't see the complete error message. (Error message is extended to right -> Horizontal scroll bar)

Why don't you copy the xm and paste it here?

And as suggested by praveen, don't replace the sample request generated by SOAP UI.

Create a new request message and then paste the payload under soap body then test.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please find the screen shot of XML in Response tab.

Thanks,

Rishabh

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh,

You need to include your request message with in the soap envelope body tag like below.

Still unable to see complete error, next time just copy first 5 lines of the error and paste it here.

Regards,

Praveen.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vila,

I have tested the same url with Web Services navigator and it was successful but while testing from Soap UI it is reflecting this error.

So if I would have taken the wrong XML then it would have reflected error while testing from Web Services navigator as well.

Regards,

Rishabh

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please find the the screen shot withcomplete error trace

Thanks,

Rishabh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh,

Have you compared the message mapping XML with the soapenv:body content?,

may be the problem is that you are not using a right XML in your SOAPui.

Regards.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh,

• Can you show us xml view in the response tab also.
  • I think the problem is you are passing question marks in all the fields and it is failing validation on some of the fields.

Regards,

Praveen.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Please find the Screen shot below where I have highlighted the Error while testing the payload  from Soap UI. I am trying to test a blank payload message and the result is showing an error.

PLease reply soon..

Thanks,

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh,

Select the XML tab like below in soap ui and show us complete error trace then we can able to help you.

Regards,

Praveen.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for a very helpful reply.

After entering the payload in the payload tab I was to test successfully and now I am stuck at a very confusing step I hope you will help me out from here also.

While testing with Web Service navigator-- the message goes successful

While testing with Soap UI -- it is showing error above

Waiting for a reply..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can not see the complete error text. Please share the error text

How did you enter the authentication details? If you tried with "use global preference" and then change it to " Authenticate pre-emptively.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I did test configuration like you told me and found some error. There was Red status at interface determination and mapping and also in the LOg there was red status at operation mapping.

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping
          com/sap/xi/tf/_MaterialMovement_REQ_MM_;
          com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of
          file

Actually in my previously message also  have wrirtten that I could get interface name and namespace while creating receiver agreement when I enter receiver component. Therefore I enter manually. That is why this error is coming here where it is showng some error in operation mapping or Receiver agreement.

Please advice..

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh,

When you do the test configuration you need to enter the sender payload in payload section below, i think you did not enter anything that is why mapping failed with above error. Enter the payload and re test the configuration.

Regards,

Praveen.

rishabh_sharma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked on RWB it is showing error that no standard agreement found for between the two components.

I have one more problem that is when I am trying to make Receiver agreement, it is not fetching interface and namespace while entering the components's name automatically where as incase of making sender agreement it has fetched namespace and interface detials automatically when i entered the components in component tab.

Please reply soon.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>I have one more problem that is when I am trying to make Receiver agreement, it is not fetching interface and namespace while entering the components's name automatically

When you create interface determination did you select the correct "interface mapping"?

And open your receiver component, you should assign this inbound interface first. After that you should be able to find this interface while creating receiver agreement.

Without completing your configuration, you won't be able to test the message. So verify your configuration using  Tools -> test Configuration

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Verify all the steps :

Make sure that your sender soap channel is active and started.

Then try accessing the soap end point URL(not the wsdl URL) in a web browser and see if you get a successful response

If so, when you send a message from SOAP UI/ WSnavigator -> you should see an entry in sender channel -> RWB -> receiver channel (which should allow you to trace message.)