cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFFOUS_T Payment advice printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I needed to change the output of the payment advice form, so I copied the standard sap program RFFOUS_T in my custom copy ZRFFOUS_T, but when I execute the code using the run date and ID I am getting an info message popup with the message "Payment method(s) are not allowed for this program" , but the same input data (run date and Id ) works fine in the sap standard program RFFOUS_T. can any body tell me how to solve this issue.

Regards

Narendiran Rathinavelu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check FBZP settings for the Payment method and company code.

<b>then u have to debug the program from which point it is raising pop up message.</b>

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my query, I am aware of the customization in fbzp but , in my case I m <b>not</b> using the F110 transaction to print the payment advice through the RFFOUS_T program. For testing purposed i have copied the RFFOUS_T into Z program , and giving the run date and ID in the selection screen of the Zprogram itself.

above mentioned procedure works fine for the standard RFFOUS_T program, but it doesn't work for the Z program.

Please share any inputs that you may have on this.

Regards

Narendiran Rathinavelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debugging might give some clues. I am guessing that the report name might also be contributing to this. RFFOUS_T. Instead of renaming to ZRFFOUS_T try renaming it to ZFFOUS_T and run the program again. or try passing the original program name to a report name variable as RFFOUS_T instead of the Z.. one.

Eg: In Include RFFORI99

• Prüfung, ob Report für diesen Zahlweg zugelassen ist -----------------

• check that report is valid for this payment method -------------------

if flg_avis eq 0. "all reports except RFFOAVIS

if reguh-rzawe eq space.

reject.

endif.

clear tab_t042z.

read table tab_t042z with key land1 = t001-land1

zlsch = reguh-rzawe.

scroll further down and you can try replacing some of the variables with values from the debug of the actual payment program. Run both standard program and your Z version in parallel and see where you will need to substitute the variables which might be causing this behavior.

Please try this option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have u assigned that Z program to backend i.e SPRO

Pls check and revert back

reward with points if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Kumar