cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Recipient Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Recipient field is available on material component and also it is available in component overview in "Purchase" tab. But the same is not available in "total" tab of component overview. Is there any customization available to make it available in "Total" tab of  component overview in PS?

Regards,

Kalpesh Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

I dont think this is possible in standard.

Try with user exit if this is a customer / business requirement.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

Does this effecting your business process? I mean how does this matter whether the recipient field is available on Total tab or Purchase tab?

I do not think there is any customization/config available for this. This might be the standard.

But at total tab, if you could select the material component line item as a whole and then click on Magnifying class look alike icon (General) from the bottom tool bar. Then it would directly let you go to the material component overview where in you would find the same screen as before.

Refer the below screen shot

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Recipient field is available in purchase tab only if there is a PR for the component exists, if only reservation is created then that component is not available in purchase tab.

User requires this field in overview ( either in total tab or in purchase tab) to fill out this field for number of material at a time instead of filling it one by one.

Regards,

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then I think you should go for either LSMW/BDC or create a screen variant and cross check the same. But I am not very much sure on this.

I don't think it is available in CNMASS too.

Regards,

Amit