cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿How to obtain deliveries list base on picking confirmation date?

former_member223894
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to obtain a list of deliveries that have had picking confirmation in an specific range of data, so far I have been using VLO60 however I realized that the date filter to execute the Tcode is based in delivery creation and others proposal data but I do not have the picking confirmation data.

Th problem is that delivery can be created in day one and picking confirmation can be done the next day,so if I only search the list of deliveries in day 2 I will exclude the delivery created in day 1.

Thanks

Jorge Garcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a case where transfer order creation or delivery creation date is not adequate for reporting you can find the deliveries by first finding the transfer orders confirmed on the date(s) of interest.

Standard T-code LT22 can be used to find the transfer orders confirmed on select dates.

You can use the dynamic selection options in LT22 to select the Confirmation Date and use that to filter the date

Just look for T.O. confirmed  - destination 916 - The "requirement number" mentioned in the results will be the outbound delivery number, you can simply export the list/remove duplicates

This will give you your list of deliveries that have had picking confirmation in an specific range

ssubni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find the data in table LTAK , you have the TO number, creation date, confirmation date, time, document field has the delivery number.

If user wants this, create a query in SQVi or sq01 and give it to them to run based on TO creation date or delivery number.

Answers (0)