cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Server for HANA Cannot Load data set for Visualization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I'm new to SAP Lumira and currently working with SAP Lumira server.

I created Analytical view for my schema which automatically loads data set to Lumira server. So, now I have some data sets in Lumira server which I would like to visualize. But it is taking indefinite time to load the data set (in visualize tab) which is blocking my work.

Kindly let me know the root cause for this "indefinite loading" and how I can resolve this issue.

And,

Are there any RESTful apis inorder to integrate the visualized reports which are Present in Lumira server into the HTML?

Kindly Respond.

Thanks and Regards,

Shashi Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be using Lumira Server 1.25. Make sure the version of HANA matches.

How big is the dataset?

As for integrating into HTML. There re no published REST APIs at this time. And I do not think there are plans for this in the near future either.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Can you Help me in Lumira  while I need creating a Geo Pie chart I have a requirement that

"For dimensions that have more than nine (9) values, the pie chart should show the break-down calculation of the top nine (9) values and then aggregate the rest into an “Other” value"

so can you help me how to reach this.

Thanks and Regards
M.Shashikiran

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I tried it with no success. So I figured I'd ask a few other people with way more expertise than me. And... no go. Apparently, not possible. Would make a great post in the SAP Idea Place (see link in my signature).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As it happens, the post is already in the SAP Idea Place:

https://ideas.sap.com/SAPLumira/D22637

If you go there and vote it up, it increases the chance of the feature being implemented.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek thanks for your great help,Could you help me how to reaching this

I'm facing some challenges in Integrating the Lumira chart into Dashboard.

This is what I'hve done:

1. I created a chart using Lumira desktop and deployed it into the Lumira Server.

2. Now, I Need the same chart to be integrated into the dash board.

Just checking these approaches to integrate

1. Share the URL to UI, so that directly UI can integrate it. But the format is unknown to us.

2. Checking other alternative for this.

Can you provide approach and some inputs to finish this.

Thanks and regards,
M.Shashikiran

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way to do this currently - not even sure if this is on the radar. SAP Idea Place(?).

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek ,

In a Particular scenario

I'm Working on the Calculation view where I'm facing challenges in creating  a Calculated column.
I have a Column named countries which has all countries. The ultimate goal is "to create a visualization using Lumira server"
So using graphical Calculated view,I created a Calculated column  for the countries column and gave a semantic type to Geo Location- Normalized Name.

But I'm unable to see the Geo type representation in the lumira chart , which must allow me to perform Geo charts. Could you guide me how should I change the countries columns to Geo Location.

And also please guide me in calculation view  is it possible for me to apply a calculation a use case i.e. "if have dimensions more than 9 attributes.Then I need to show then top 9 and remaining aggregating to others". So can i perform this calculation. Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards,

Shashikiran