cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Controls OWP Mail Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are currently facing an issue, you might be able to help me with. Within PC 10.1 we are using the OWP for Manual Test of Effectivness.

Receiving of pdfs and sending back works fine.

Now we would like to edit the text within the mail of the pdf. The current text " Dear Collegue, you have a new GRC Task, please complete the attached form and send it back by submitting the the attached Adobe Form regards GRC Team" should be changed.

In furture we would like to include also the object Name e.g. " please assess controlABC"

Does anybody now, where this text is stored and can be modified? We were able to identify other notifications, but not the text for owp.

Can you help?

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Customizing the Email content for OWP is more of like an enhancement that is provided by the SAP Note 2323227.

You can check this Note once.

Make sure you follow the manual steps.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Go to SE61 > Select Document Class: General Text, Language: English, Document > Name: GRFN_OWP_Deliver

Then make the change let us say for example:

As per your query. please make the change in the above document >

please assess Control : %CONTROL%

Example 2:

Please complete this task on or before the due date :
%DUE_DATE%.

Task : %TASK_NAME%.

Organization : %ORGANIZATION%

Subprocess : %SUBPROCESS%

Control : %CONTROL%

Period and Year :  %PERIOD_YEAR%

Open and complete the attached form.

Submit it, and send the resulting email.

This will update SAP Business Objects Process Control.

Kindly change this thread as answered. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Arun Singal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I need a similar thing, however, in normal email notification. I need the details like Control name, due date to be included in the portion that is set to bold. Please let me know how can i achieve this through SE61

The following new work items require processing in your SAP Workflow inbox in system XXX client XXX

Overview

Perform Manual Test : Control Effectiveness

Workflow Inbox

shahid_ahmed3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the following in the email text:

<b> Perform Manual Test : Control Effectiveness </b>

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanyal,

To change the notification sent in the OWP you need to create a custom document in SE61 by copying the document GRFN_OWP_DELIVER. Then you will need to Maintain Custom Notification Message in SPRO for the message class used for OWP.