cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Return Through IM-PS

0 Kudos

Hi PS gurus,

Please assist me on  one issues related with budget return here IM budget has interface with PS.We have done Budget Carry Forward from 2014 to 2015 by CJCO transaction. After some time business user has realized that this budget has no use in project and hence they want to return back the budget from project to position ID.I am using IM52 with return radio button budget return but system says

"No measures found

Message no. AP083"

I have used IM48 indeed and I am getting the same message from SAP system and budget is clearly showing in SAP report - S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg

Please assist in here whether I am doing any thing wrong in here, waiting for your valuable suggestions 

Regards

Ranjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet Gupta

You can return budget by selecting  Carry forward measures radio button and Process transaction as return

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

"No measures found" error is received when one or more of the following conditions are NOT met:

1. IM Position must be assigned to a measure / WBS element / order etc.
  2. IM Position Master Data: This must have the ‘Budget Distribution’ indicators checked.
  3. WBS Element Master Data: WBS element user or system status must support the budget distribution.

Also, when you run IM52 (to return the budget) ensure that the Approval Year is still 2014. This is because, budget was originally distributed from the IM Program approved in year 2014 and then carried forward. Therefore, when performing the return you should use the same IM Program and the Approval Year.

Let us know if this does not solve the issue.

Thanks

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether you have upload the budget in IMPS, is that IM30? if yes then remove figure from there if release budget functionality is not availing.

IM38 return budget from object level.

Regards,

Sanjeev

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you try with transactions to transfer and return the budget from one project to other project

Return: CJ38 ,CJ35, and to Transfer CJ34.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree. For returning budgets between project and from a project respectively, CJ38 and CJ35 should be used.

However, where project budget has to be returned back to an IM Position then IM52 should be used.

Thanks.