cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I had created Multi level BOM. I had maintained subitems in subitems? Whethere theses subitems(Item category Erla had another sub items?. Here my question is subitems(With Erla? are deliverable and billable?

2. Can we do batch split in Sales order or it possible only in delivery documents?Because when I had created a sales order and when I had checked in batches, It is giving the mesdsgae that batch splits are limited to One?

Thanks,

Kedar. s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to upload data from excell sheet to BOM (cs01) for a multi level bom .. that is main material is 101(material No)

Subitems for 101 are: 102,103, 104 & 105

102 also has 2 two sub items i.e., 106 & 107

106 also has 3 sub items 108,109,110,

like this they are having several sub components.

for this requirement i will wirite this logic . but its not working .

please give another solution or modiffied this one ..

that attached document is my sample uploading data. Just now I am watched the thread that you are posted in SDN.SAP.com . thatu2019s why I am asking you .. if you are solved that issue please give to me that code . and give your requirement also for comparing to my requirement . please give that as soon as possible .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

OR+ERLA----TAQ

ORNORMTAQ----TAE.

When you use the Item Category you have to keep one thing in common that only the Higher item is Priced and the other other item is not prices that means its free or a subsequent item which is not priced when given with the first item.

For more simplicity a quite simple example..

Just think a brush is given with a toothpaste.

So here in this Scenario we have to take to consideration that only the first itme toothpaste is to be prices and the brush is not to be priced.

So we will create a BOM (bill of materials of these two and use the item category ERLA)

The First line would be

OR (order) + ERLA (BOM) -

TAQ (Pricing)

OR + Norm -

TAE (this stands for no Pricing)

This is the main or basics of BOM

<b>PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL</b>

Regards

AK

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have a look to this thread 'regarding BOM' opened today:

pls. rewatd if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to upload data from excell sheet to BOM (cs01) for a multi level bom .. that is main material is 101(material No)

Subitems for 101 are: 102,103, 104 & 105

102 also has 2 two sub items i.e., 106 & 107

106 also has 3 sub items 108,109,110,

like this they are having several sub components.

for this requirement i will wirite this logic . but its not working .

please give another solution or modiffied this one ..

that attached document is my sample uploading data. Just now I am watched the thread that you are posted in SDN.SAP.com . thatu2019s why I am asking you .. if you are solved that issue please give to me that code . and give your requirement also for comparing to my requirement . please give that as soon as possible .