Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Dated terminations in HR Trigger - User Separation ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I have kept provisioning action as ' Change User '  and  ' Delete User '  in my HR Trigger - User Separation workflow.

In cases of future dated terminations , the dates are being caught properly in the ' Valid From ' and ' Valid To ' columns of the particular access request. Also the provisioning action being caught for future dated terminations is ' Change User ' which is how it should be.

But when the HR Trigger - User separation is raised for Back Dated terminations, the provisioning action which is being caught is ' Delete User ' which is NOT how it should be. I want the provisioning action to be ' Change User ' when the particular request appears in GRC system. The date being captured in the ' Valid To ' column must be the respective Back Dated date.

Eg : HR Trigger - User separation request for a particular user is being raised on 07/05/2015 ( 7th May 2015 ). But the user is to be terminated on 01/05/2015 ( 1st May 2015 ) which is a case of Back Dated Termination. So in this case when the User separation request appears in GRC system the provisioning action being caught is  ' Delete User ' which is NOT how we want it. Also the ' Valid From ' and  ' Valid To ' columns are blank and Uneditable. For such scenarios also , my clients requirement is that the date to be captured in the ' Valid To ' column must be 01/05/2015.

Please provide us a solution if any due to which Back Dated terminations work in HR Trigger - User separation workflow.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue is resolved.

Please refer Note 2171282 for Back Dated termination in HR Trigger.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is not working at all.

I get as valid to date 10.06.2015 (today) in stead of date 09.05.2015 (the termination date "10.05.2015" minus 1 day)

Are you taking care of this OSS note?

Thanks & regards,

Johan

0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

I am not the one who developed this OSS note. SAP had helped me in solving this issue for my client.

Regards,

Rahul Muni