Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order Costing Errors Data Replication CRM- ECC

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Al,

We are creating a service order and the same needs to get replicated as the Sales Order in SAP ECC, however the system is throwing costing error's(Screen Shot Attached)

I searched the forum however no luck

Following configurations have been performed in the SAP CRM side

1) Billing Unit is assigned to the Sales/Service Org

2) Billing Unit is also assigned to the company code

3) Item Category is TAD and the same is a service relevant item.

In the SAP ECC.

1) The profit centre is maintained under the same company code

2) Under the base customization Integration with Other SAP Components-Customer Relationship Management-Settings for Service Processing-Establish Controlling Type Controlling Level and Controlling Scenarios the no controlling is selected

3) Profit Centres get picked in the sales document using Substitution Rules I have checked in my quality and production system the same rule exists.

We raised an SAP OSS Message for the same however no luck, I tried to replicate the same scenario in quality environment and with no controlling as per the second screen shot above and the document gets replicated successfully, hence request your urgent inputs on the same

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

It seems the profit center profile is not active therefore profit center is not getting determine for service order.

I would suggest to check the service related profile is active or not ?

Please follow below thread .

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1998095

Thanks,

Prem

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

I did check the profit centre and the same is active, please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I would request please check SCRM transaction for controlling integration setting in R3 system. I guess it is not done in your case.Please revert with  your finding.

Thanks

Prem

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

We did check the scrm setting and all the required settings have been done.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

could you please check below url and check your settings.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3239290

thanks

Prem

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

Thanks for the links we did try to debug the issue we found that the entry is missing in the table CRMD_CO _ITEM any clue where we could maintain the customization for the same

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem and Julin,

Thanks for all your valuable inputs, we resolved the issue and hence closing the threadplease find the following points.

1)On debugging we found out that we had put some enhancements on the profit center substitution rule which uses division, the new rule which we created was without division hence we were getting the errors we then modified the new substitution rule in SAP ECC by including the division to determine the profit center

2) In the SCRM node for costing integration there were two line items for the transaction type one with no costing and second Single Object controlling, we deleted the line no controlling through customization(as per my screen shot above) and once this was done the document was getting replicated without errors.

Kind Regards

Atul.

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Please check note 386391 which provides information about the profit center determination during CRM/ERP processing.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks and best regards,

Julin Xin

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Julin,

Tried to check the note however was not able to since SAP has changed its interface in the SAP Marketplace could you please advice further on the same, I did click on the link SAP Note and knowledge base Article Notifications however no luck

Kind Regards

Atul