cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Authorization to release transport (ZMHF)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a role in ChaRM that should be able to release transports via actions.

For example, transaction type ZMHG (emergency change) has an actioned called "Send for Testing". When they click on this the transport should release.

However we are seeing this authorization error:

Can anyone share the authorization that is missing?

Thanks!
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

S_TRANSPRT is the object you need to assign to the users in your development system (Managed)

Main activity is 43

But add 23,1,2,3,5,,60,75 also.

Further more granularity, you can to add the authorization object which can govern the tasks flow in your development, production or quality system etc.

e.g. /TMWFLOW/D for development system , /TMWFLOW/O for follow on systems, /TMWFLOW/P Production systems. They have different values between 1000-7000.

Regards

Rishav

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

I don't believe that's the issue here.

The users who are getting this error can release transports in development (managed systems).

This is the release of the transport via ChaRM actions (ie. when marking ZMHF as "Send for Testing").

This works for me but not others. I believe it's a SolMan authorization which is missing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Shaun

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun

As i have already mentioned you, the task related authorizations in the solution manager /TMWFLOW/*

From the screen shot it looks like that issue only. Please assign the task related authorizations to the developers. These are marked with /TMWFLOW/D for development system with range from 1000 to 7000.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any progress?

Thanks

Rishav

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still no good unfortunately...they have all the authorization that you mentioned.

Also, similar error with importing a ZMHF into target system.

The message appears saying that the "import into subsequent system has begun"...yet nothing happens. When I try it, it works fine.

Any suggestions?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun

Can you share ST01 authorization trace.

Thanks

Rishav

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

Will do!

The users tried with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW and this resolved problem. So it's definitely authorizations.

Will get trace from next user.

Thanks

Shaun