cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off the invoice list number when posting to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to turn off the invoice list number that is populating on the FI accounting document.  I want to retain the original billing document number on the customer open items screen and the invoice list is appearing for all invoices that were billed each day.  Is there a way to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, we have decided to just bring in the billing document number into the open items screen and create a variant with this value in it.  I was hoping there was an easy button to not have the invoice list number overwrite the invoice number in the reference field.

Thanks.

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sherrie,

Please check the copy control setting between invoice and invoice list. It would be great if can provide a screen shot of current copy control settings so that we can better understand the current config on the system.

I have couple of questions here, the price which is customer is charged will be from invoice or invoice list (is price calculated here or it just copies price from invoice)? and does system generate accounting documents for invoice or for invoice list?

Regards,

Naveen K.

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sherrie,

I am not sure I understand your requirement correctly.

Do you mean you want use invoice number instead of invoice list number as reference document umber in accounting?

Please review SAP ERP library:

Intergration with Finacial Accounting (FI)

.... the system enters invoice list numbers in the FI documents as reference numbers.

This is hardcoded in form VBRL_BEARBEITEN(LV60UF0V):

it_accchg-fdname = 'XBLNR     '

it_accchg-newval = xvbrk-vbeln.

CALL FUNCTION 'FI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE'

This is called in update task.

So far as I know there is no userexit available.

Best regards,

Tao