cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿How to reverse a material from Expedition "200" to original location in warehouse?

former_member223894
Participant
0 Kudos

A material that is in a delivery must to be reverse from the location 200  "expedition" to the original location in WM. the material was transfer from WM location to 200 "expedition" with tcode VL37 by movement 850 and the TO is confirmed.

Thanks

Jorge Garcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Please try the following Transaction LT0G which will bring the Material back to the Original Location provided the Material is in Interim Storage Type. i.e., Till TO confirmation should have happened.(PGR or PGI should not have been done).

If you have done PGR in the receiving location, then we have 4 ways to transfer the Material back.

1. Create a TO with receiving location as original location

2. Create a STO, then Delivery,TO and then confirm it to receive back in original location

3. Simply Transfer the material from Source destination in LT10

4. Do HUMO to transfer the Material to the Original Location

Also I would Suggest you to go through the following link where I have provided ow to transfer a material from Non-HU Managed location to a HU Managed Location.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-62199

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Raghavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the limited information you provided(what is the reason for reversal)  can suggest to use Transaction code  LT01 to return back  the stock, your source storage type should be 200 and destination storage type as WM location provided there is no further impact