cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hi experts</b> , while i am deploying an Enterprise Application Archive (EAR),

i am getting this exception. Please anyone help me what i have to do.

- Neo

Exception detail:

<b>java.rmi.RemoteException:</b> Cannot deploy application sap.com/EmployeeEar.. Reason: Incorrect application sap.com/EmployeeEar:Error in the remote interface com.sap.demo.EmployeeServices of bean EmployeeServicesBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class com.sap.demo.EmployeeServicesBean was found for method registerEmployee.Error in the local interface com.sap.demo.EmployeeServicesLocal of bean EmployeeServicesBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class was found for method registerEmployee.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Incorrect application sap.com/EmployeeEar:Error in the remote interface com.sap.demo.EmployeeServices of bean EmployeeServicesBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class com.sap.demo.EmployeeServicesBean was found for method registerEmployee.Error in the local interface com.sap.demo.EmployeeServicesLocal of bean EmployeeServicesBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class was found for method registerEmployee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

The error message sounds like "No corresponding business method".

In Bean class, local and remote interfaces should have same signature(same number of parameters and datatype).

Please check the three class signature are same.

Hope this should solve your problem

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo

You has a definition error of your bean methods, all the methods that you are calling them remotly you have to put the definition in the ejb-descriptor.xml.. SAP Netweaver has a easy wizard to do it.. use it.

If the answer helps you, please regards

Josue Cruz