cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a default value for GR-Based Inv. Verif.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating POs there is a check box under 'Invoice' as 'GR-Bsd IV' for each line item. My initial requirement was to make this box selected by default. Because, the users are able to cancel a GRN even after MIRO if this selection is not available

I've tried several configurations in PO Screen layout, etc. but neither solved the issue. However, when I checked the info record the 'GR-Based Inv. Verif.' was not updated. And when I remove the info record from the PO line item, the tick box gets selected automatically

So, I believe the issue is with the info record. Is there a way to set a default to 'GR-Based Inv. Verif.' field in info record?

Note

- In our scenario, the info records are created automatically along with the PO

- GR based invoicing tick is selected in the vendor master

Thanks

Thilini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks or your inputs!

We've resolved it through a workaround with the help of an abaper

I updated all existing info. records via MASS and made the GR based IV tick in info. record mandatory, through abap. In this case irrespective of the vendor master, all info records would have the indicator

Thanks

Thilini

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Vendor master field in purchasing view to check this indicator. for Indian Business point of view, this indicator is checked for all domestic vendors but not for import vendors.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the indicator is set in the vendor master then it will default automatically  from here to the next detailed level. E.g. when you create an info record manually you will get this indicator automatically.

If you let SAP create the info records with the PO, then it is just so that it defaults from the vendor master directly to your PO since there is not yet an info record when you create the first PO. If you then find the info record without this indicator then the user must have removed the defaulted indicator before he saved the PO.

So lookup your first PO to double check. If you see the indicator then check the change log  for your PO, and the change log for the info record and finally the change log of your vendor master to see if there were changes to this indicator