cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Straight Line Method Process

0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on the REFX project for one of the client, So please advise me on the below query

Clients wants Straight line method to be configured in the REFX , for this what they want is

Basic Rent Condition will be added in the Contract and when RERAPP will be done, then 2 entries should be generated with 2 gl accounts, they are 1 for Basic Rent Condition and the another entry should post to IAS17 GL account that is for Increased amount every year,

Kindly advise or provide some documents for IAS17 process, so that I can have the correct understanding on the process as well on the configuration.

Points will be awarded for the correct answer and advise.

Your assistance and support is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Amit Kshirsagar

aksonline@Hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I cannot find some documentation about IAS17 & Real Estate.

But for straight line method process, please refer to the SAP NOTE

907742 .

Regards,

Bowen

0 Kudos

Thanks Bowen, I will refer the sap note.

0 Kudos

Hi Bowen

I have referred the Note mentioned above and it has given  the idea of implementing it, but there are some points that are missing in the note, Like

1. Condition Type which Flow Type needs to added.

2. How the SLM conditions will automatically reflect in the Calculation.

3. How the Postings in Postings Parameter will automatically reflect.

4. What are the settings for Accrual and Deferral.

5. Do we need to add the Basic Rent Condition only while creating the Contract.

I have many questions other than the above ones, so please request you to provide the Configuration guide for the same.

Your assistance and support is highly appreciated.

Email id: aksonline@hotmail.com

Thank you

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Bowen

I have successfully implemented the SAP Note 907742 and client has given the approval as well, There are many things that needs to be changed after the SAP note is implemented, and one big thing that we do not need to run Accrual/Deferral as the system will calculate the SLM amount in Periodic posting itself.

Thank you

Amit

Answers (0)