cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i get a URL from SAP Mobile Documents for access the file ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I uploaded a XML file , can i get the URL to see the code of the .XML file in the browser  ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear.

Do you want to get link to the xml document ?

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

I'll tell you the complete scenario , Actually i have to create my own gadget on SAP Jam Page and for that i have to create a XML file and it should be hosted on any local server , while hosting a file i'll get a url which i have to use on SAP Jam while creating a gadget.

Now in XML file (for creating a gadget) i am using oData service which is private so i don't want to use any other local server for that .

So now my question is can i upload my XML file on SAP Mobile docs and get the URL ( which i have to use on SAP Jam while creating a gadget)

In the image you can have a look for XML file that how it's looking like.

currently i am using https://infotomb.com/ to upload my file , from here i am getting URL which i am using on JAM

I want the URL like this which opens the file directly in browser

Is it possible with mobile docs ?

Thanks & Regards,

Navin

ingo_kober
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

this is currently not possible, as you always need a token in order to authenticate yourself. This token is of course not stable, every new established session creates a new token. So there is no generic URL you could use in order to retrieve the XML directly.

best regards, Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Thanks a lot for the information ,i'll look for other option.

Regards,

Navin