Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on LB12 TO Confirmation

ricardo_brunato
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In na example of 20 UN of a specific material in a bin.

I have 5 TOs with 4UN each to be confirmed.

The first TO I confirmed with 5 UN. (1UN added during confirmation)

Same for the second TO

Same for the Third TO.

The fourth TO, I confirmed with 4UN.

At this moment, I should have only 1 UN in the Bin.

What is happening is that I have 5UN AND -4UN in that Bin.

How to make the previous confirmation 1, 2 and 3th to comsume the stock of this Bin and do not generate de negative stock.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you have consumed a batch code during the T.O. confirmation that did not exist in the bin. If you have the stock in the bin and want to avoid negatives you need to confirm (pick) the batch code that is in the BIN. If that's not the case then please ignore my reply and provide the details requested above.

ricardo_brunato
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tha batch code is the same as the ones in the bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to find out what is different between the positive and negative stock. If its not batch then check storage unit and material status. There will be some "thing" that is different or the negative would not appear there. To stop the possibility of negative balances in that storage type just de-select the allow negative stock for that storage type.

SPRO-IMG - LE-WM-MD-Define storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have the 'allowed negative stock' checked for your storage type to which the bin belongs.Uncheck it.

For the negative existing stock probably you can try receiving fresh stock for same material with same batch same quantity.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition to the request of Jurgen if you can share the screenshot then it will be much easy for us to understand exactly where u r having the negative stock

ricardo_brunato
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

Unfortunatelly, I dont have the screenshots, all I have is the information that the negative stocks are being posted into the same bin.

They want to have the balance consumed by the previous TOs, not to have this negative stock.

I thing, that the first thing to do is deny negative stocks in this Stotage Type.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are these separate TOs or just items of the same TO?

What is actually the movement type and the reference document?

Where is the bin, is it a physical bin or just a virtual bin in an interim storage type?

ricardo_brunato
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen L.

All os these TOs are separated.

I dont have information about the movement time, but it is a internal movement to transfer stock from a bin in the warehouse to another bin used by the production line, so I presume that should be Mov. type 999.

It is a physical bin, in a physical storage type.