cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using extended classical scenario in SRM 5.0. My business requirement is like this.

1.Create Bid Invitation manually (without any shopping cart).

2.Accept Bids from vendor and approve those bids

3.Convert Bid invitation to live auction and accept price bids

4.Create PO based on price bids and replicate to backend R/3 system

We had run all these steps successfully. Now the problem is …

1.In SRM system we had created some pricing conditions

2.We are able to assign these pricing conditions to SRM PO.

3.In R/3 PO these pricing conditions are not replicating. Only net value is replicating to R/3 PO

4.Our requirement is to replicate those pricing condition to R/3 PO also.

For example in SRM PO we have the following.

Prices : 5000

VAT : 100

Freight : 150

Discount : -50

Net Price : 5200

These values have to replicate as it in to R/3 PO. But R/3 PO contains 5200 net value only.

Can you please suggest how to achieve this requirement?

Thanks and Regards,

Apparao A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a similar issue, I want to add some new conditions in the Pricing Schema, but when I tried to create a NEW determination procedure in SRM (copy from the price schema from ECC), the system doesn´t allow me I have the message "You cannot maintain procedures for pricing" and the system only display the screen.

Could you please tell me how did you add the new conditions? And if you could solved the transport to ECC?

Thanks in advance

KR

Karina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

Have you been able to resolve the issue of either replicating the pricing procedure from ECC to SRM or create your own pricing procedure in SRM?

We have a similar requirement and would be great if you could provide any pointers.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

I couldn't solve the issue yeat. But I could create a new condition type and add it succesfully in the price schema. You cannot create a new pricing schema but you can use the standard and add custom condition types. I could do 1 case, but then when I create a new condition type and add ir (same way I did before) the condition appears but only for display, I cannot change or enter any value.

I'm waiting for SAP answer, if I solve it I'll let you know. And if you find out another way to solve it please tell me.

Thanks

KR

Karina

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

Are you able to resolve this issue? Let me explain my scenario and can you please tell me whether it is possible or not?

Regardless of the conditions in SRM PO, net price is caluculating based on conditions and ONLY NET PRICE is passing to ECC. We would like to pass other conditions also in ECC.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can maintain same condition types in R/3 aslo and assign this to same schema which u are using for SRM in R/3.

Regards,

Navneet.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread :

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=2063908&messageID=2785701

Kind regards,

Yann