cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SP05 [PL01] ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using last edition of PD 16.5 (SP05 PL01 32 Bits), I encounter the following problem during VBS execution inside an ILM model:

First, I get the following error message:

When I check the code, it seems I cannot create a new Sart for a Transformationcontrolflows (tc)

Set st=tc.TransformationStarts.createnew()

Are there changes how to control ILM models ?

Kr,

Thierry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

The default extension are both "Replication Server 15.7" & "SAP Data Sevices 4.2", the later one doesn't support Transformation control flow so far.

The workaround is to remove extension "SAP Data Sevices 4.2".

Best Regrad,

Lucy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lucy,

Thank you for your answer.

Is the "start" replaced by something else ?

Kr,

Thierry

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, as I know.

What did you see?

BR,

Lucy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucy,

No issue, It is documented.  Unfortunately we developed model generators and we must change them now due to this limitation.

Customers should be clearly informed they have to regenerate their key in order to use all functions. 🙂

Kr,

Thierry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

I am not sure what's your exact case, if you are working for Replication Server, just remove SAP Data Services from extension list, then it works as before.

If you are working for SAP Data Services, this is first version we support it, just included usual objects, we will go on to support more, like Transformation Control Flow.

BR,

Lucy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lucy.

For sure this is the first version that support Data Services, that's a great news and an open door for new opportunity.

I still wait for a lock to crypt and lock accesses on code built behind extended model and it will be perfect !

Thanks for the tips and have a nice week-end.

Kr,

Thierry

Answers (0)