Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Channel is inactive mode in PI 7.0 SPS08 version

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The Soap channel is activated but still it is showing in inactive mode.tried to activate the soap channel in passing message in text message option in the RWB but not worked out . Still the channel is inactive mode in the Channel monitoring.,

Please can any one suggest how to activate the channel .

Thanks

murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

The Soap channel is activated but still it is showing in inactive mode.tried to activate the soap channel in passing message in text message option in the RWB but not worked out . Still the channel is inactive mode in the Channel monitoring.,

Please can any one suggest how to activate the channel .

In RWB, SOAP Sender CCs go inactive with a yellow icon on it. This is normal and no further actions are needed on your end. If the icon is gray, then you need to set it to active in ID.

Regards,

Mark

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some times I get this same problem, I just copy the old CC and create a new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think these channels can be started but not really initialized until the web service is called, then it would turn green as active. I used to notice this on our SOAP channels after a restart of the channel or java engine.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>tried to activate the soap channel in passing message in text message option in the RWB

Are you referring to the sender channnel? If so when you send a test message from RWB, it would not hit the sender channel.

Try sending the test message from soap UI and see if that helps.

Also make sure that cache is updated after changing the status from inactive to active in ID

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

1. Login to Integration Directory, 

2. Open your communication channel that is not working,

3. Go to the advanced tab and select adapter status to Active.

4. Save & Activate your changes.

Regards,

Azhar

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thanks for reply,

It is in active mode only.done.but still it is in inactive mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Please check if the channel stopped manually in the RWB--->AdapterMonitoring-->Communication channel.

if manually stopped , please start it.

Thank you.
Sateesh