Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass :MEMASSPO issue

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make 3500 PO item block using MEMASSPO.I am facing one problem here.for example I want to make change one PO 45XXXXXXXX with item 10.

So I entered PO number in MEMASSPO with item 10,then excute,it showing the same PO with its all items(like 10,20).But I want to make to changes with only with item 10.How to control this?please Any tips please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your screenshot shows much more numbers than just the one that you mentioned in your text you must have entered other numbers too, didn't you?

Please explain how you performed MEMASSPO

Did you just enter order number and item numbers in the generic selection screen, or did you use the upload function as explained in ?

In the first case via the selection screen, the PO number field and the item number field are just independent fields and not tied to each other, SAP selects the entered POs and all items that match with the entered item numbers. 

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First in the slection screen  I entered all my PO and then  item as below(10 records taken) from excel sheet.

.I donot have import option in my screen-memasspo.

after executing system brings 11 record with dulplicate PO:4500009683 with item 00010.Any tips how to aviod this?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only way to avoid it is to group the orders by item number.

And then do an extra MEMASSPO  per different item number.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't a general logic. Obviously system will take the line item no 00010 for the PO no 4500009683.

As your selection line item was 10 and 60.

First select only line item 10 and remove the PO number 4500009683, then do mass changes.

Then again go to MEMASSPO, and select only PO number 4500009683 and line item 60, then do mass changed.

Do not enter more than one line item number.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just tried and it is working fine. Can you please post screen shot of your selection criteria.

kaushal_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use "Import data from file" function and you can control item no.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please plan for LSMW for ME22 transaction .

Regards