cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse canceled billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, I have situation wherein we have billed in April latter when we reconciled we notice that the billing document was not assigned to project so it has hit the profit center by default. Hence the reconciliation between sales order sales and project sales had issues, so we decided to reverse the billing and redo the same after assigning proper project. Unfortunately we reversed in May instead April which has affected our financials. Could any one let us know if we can reverse the canceled document and redo it in April. Thanks, Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

please create again normal billing in may then again reverse the billing document in month april and give april month date.

thanks

Md.Enayet Hossain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can reverse a cancelled billing document, provided it should meet certain criterias mentioned in the following note:-

• Note 388489 - Cancelation of a cancelation document

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

There is no process to reverse Cancelled Billing. Once you cancel the Billing document, your accounting entries will be reverse and Reference document status will be shown as OPEN

Now try to assign Project to sales Order and create Billing

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, Thanks for the quick reply, however if we do so there will be huge impact on PL in April and may sales will be very less the billing doc I am referring has value in millions. I thought of manual JV adjustment but again we can push this to COPA unless we activate manual postings in COPA which is against our org policy. Please let me know if any work around. Thanks, Lokesh