Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when using XML validation.

srikanthreddy_d
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have IDOC-->PI--->SOAP scenario.

In Operation mapping we have IDOC to XSD graphical mapping  and then from XSD we are mapping to WSDL structure using java mapping(i.e IDOC----GraphicalMM--->XSD----->JavaMM---->WSDL)

and in inbound interface i have mentioned External message  with WSDl file , and also we have marked XML validation in receiver agreement .

Now when we trigger data from IDOC we are getting below error in MONI , where as when i remove the XML validation in receiver agreemnt then message goes successfully.

Erro in MONI :

And also one more thing is that we have similar interface which is running successfully with XML vaidation which is using same java mapping and same WSDL file only difference between this two is the XSD file which is used in operation mapping.

Br,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

XML validation is a mechanism that checks your schema is same is valid for coming xml. For this u need to configure your schema in PI server .

Please check the below blog for the same.

for single stack

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06dff94-9913-2b10-6f82-9717d9f83...

for Dual stack

Warm Regards,

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Have you tried to take the payload and to do the XML validation with an online tool like Free Online XML Validator Against XSD Schema - FreeFormatter.com?

You have to do the validation against the XSD that you are using in the step that is raising the exception.

Regards