cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Incidents in solution manager 7.1 SPs 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I followed the note 1758090 - Archiving Solution Manager Incidents   for archiving solution manager incidents.

1.Closed all incidents using report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE.All incidents closed, status changed from E0005 (proposed solution) to E0008 (confirmed).

2.Now when i go to transaction SARA. 

(a)  customizing > set residence time to 1

(b) select object CRM_INCDNT > preproc  select transaction type ZMIN in variant.

after execution it does not list any incident to be archived.

Appreciating your input in this reagard.

Regards

Taimur khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had you check the below clause for same.

In the "Production Mode" of the preprocessing run the "Verify-Date" of all archivable incidents is filled with the date of the program run. Furthermore, for all archivable incidents, the system status "I1100"(Can be archived) will be set. Only incidents with a valid "Verify-Date" and system status "I1100" can be archived.

All incidents that have a "Verify-Date" will be ignored by future preprocessing runs until the "Verify-Date" is older than the date of the run minus the "Resubmission Interval in Days". This interval can be found and maintained within transaction SARA for archiving object "CRM_INCDNT" under "Customizing" -> "Archiving Object-Specific Customizing" -> "Check and Delete".

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

As for as i understand the clause thats all about archivable messages but as i mention earlier that my archivable messages list is empty.

Regards

Taimur