Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WCM Valuation push-button in IW31

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I am using enhanced model of WCM, Valuation is active on the Application profile for the planning plant.

When I assign a control key WCM to the Operation I still do not get a Valuation push-button.

Please let me know what I am missing either on a process side or on the customizing.

Also I am bit confused about the impact of work permits to the Valuation, would be grateful if anyone can explain why it looks like both cannot be used at the same time?

Thank you,

Paulo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Paulo,

Under the Application Profile, you mention that you had maintained the "Valuation" and "WCM Operations" flags, correct? Also, you are using the Enhanced Model.

Can you check the following points in your configuration:

1) Under SPRO "PM >WCM > Master Data > Architecture > Configure Work Permits" you do not have the settings for this Planning Plant.

2) Under SPRO "PM > WCM > Master Data > Define Valuation" you have maintained the necessary settings.

See if that helps your issue.

AFAIK Valuation-based model and WorkPermit-based model are just two distinct, exclusive models of the process - with a Work Permit, it will be mandatory to have a printed work permit for safe WCM-relevant Order execution.

0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

I am too facing the same complication of not getting valuation push button but status is getting changed.Help me to rectify it.

Regards,

Shrinidhy Mani.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

piyush_potey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As you have selected Enhanced Model and wants valuation pushbutton activated in PM order IW31,please follow correct procedure:

1.In configuration while doing  Assistant for Model Selection please give correct answers to the questions.

+select Enhance Model

+After this it will ask if you want work permits or not then select "No" as valuation will not come with permits.

-->Define valuation configuration

Regards,

Piyush