Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN Lifetime points

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Support/Moderators,

Could you please help me on my SCN lifetime points,as up to yesterday evening mine lifetime points was 2879 as you can check with the snap shot attached

But today i'm getting points 2869 only.I just want to check for which query or thread points get reduced as 'm not able to find out the exact ways.Please support.

Regards,

Gaurav Rana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to your reputation tab, there are 2 point allocation without a discussion title, the second with 5 points the forth with 10 points, both are from yesterday.

This means that the moderator rejected the question and removed the already assigned points.

As a participant you will not get any notice, this note is only send to the person whose question was rejected.

You can see the spaces, and might be able to remember  which discussion it could be.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jurgen

Greetings !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana, Might be checking Notification might help you. I assume if moderator have dismiss any thread you should get a notification. Cheers, Deepanshu

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already checked,unfortunately no new notifications regarding dismissals of any previous thread.

Thanks,

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

some one mark your answer as correct u ll get marks like that marked correct answer they might unmarked. so you lost your marks.