Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the experts inform how are the returns process like return order etc tackled in TM. Is credit memo the only option available?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Appreciate your assistance here

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

TM handles only those documents for which transportation is require. So credit/debit memo should never come to TM. For return process one should create a new order type in ECC. This order type[along with SC and sales area] should be assigned to the control keys in the standard config table in ECC for TM integration. [For example 0019 Transfer Returns Order, I. Delivery; no Scheduling available] Once the order is in TM rest of the process is same as other scenarios.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

But in TM how can a returns process be linked to the original order in document flow tab for reference purpose

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I dont think this link is available in TM. [May be because these are two different shipments and in TM it is not required to link these two. I am not sure] However in ECC doc flow of the return order you can see the original order. In the ECC SO TM tab doc flow has all TM documents. So in ECC there is a link between the original order, and new TM documents for return order. However, other experts may be able to give a better solution to link these orders and TM documents.

Answers (0)