Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to expose the rest based services in po

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i had a requirement where i need to integrate the data between the third party system and C4C Via process orchestration. and the third party can only be communicated through the API . So how can i expose the Rest based webservice in process orchestration.Please help me

Thanks

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alex_bundschuh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gridhar,

to be honest I do not fully understand your scenario, anyway this blog series might help you to get familiar with the REST adapter in Process Orchestration

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-60854

Alex

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Alex,

I had a requirement where I need to integrate the data between Hub spot and C4C through Process Orchestration.

They have chosen process orchestration because it is not possible to have the direct communication between Hub spot & C4C using Web services .

As per my Understanding

1. The hub spot do not provide any form of FTP With Hub spot Content Tools. So the only way that would be able to upload content to Hub spot would be through their content API’s. 
  2. And these API’s are Organized Around  REST .

As per the conversation with hub spot engineer they are supporting the JSON, Python formats.

My query is does i need to ask for wsdl file from hub spot or is there any option to expose the rest based webservice sap process orchestration. and i am using the 7.4 sp 09

Could please suggest me on this.

Thanks

Giridhar

alex_bundschuh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gridhar,

I think you mix up exposing and consuming, from what I understand from your last reply you like to consume a RESTful service provided by Hub spot, and would like to know more details of the service such as the url and the schema. For RESTful services the metadata might be provided as either RSDL or WADL if at all, in most cases service providers do not support the same but rather provide a documentation of their APIs. In this case, you need to create your own data types in the ESR based on the respective documentation.

Alex

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

As you said the Hubspot vendor is not providing the web service. so we have to create the Entire Enterprise service repository . so we have to expose the wsdl . so here my query shall we develop the wsdl from the sender agreement as like in soap to file or soap to rfc scenario.?

is the wsdl is developed based on rest or not?

Thanks

Giridhar