SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Device Status Change from ESTO to AVLB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings SCN,

At the time of the goods receipt, devices can be created in the system using serial numbers that are specified in the Serial Number tab of MIGO_GR. Once these devices are create in the system, they have a status of ESTO and reside as stock in the appropriate plant and storage location.

My client has a requirement that devices with a status of ESTO are to be transferred from the Warehouse plant to a maintenance plant, all within the same company code. It is basically a transfer posting between plants. However, at the time of the transfer from plant to plant, they want the device status to update from ESTO to AVLB. I am only aware of the status updating when there is a goods issue using mvmt types such as 201, 261, etc. To my knowledge, none of the transfer posting mvmt types will update the device status.

Does a goods issue from plant to plant exists? If not, is there a way to accomplish this without an enhancement?

Kind Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

There may be a possible solution via transaction EM10 using mvmt type U61. However, U61 does not appear to capture anything related to a reservation so I am not sure this should be used from a costing perspective.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Anybody?