SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Area 1061 & Payment Program

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

At our location we have a single company code with multiple business areas.  For example CoCode 1000 and business Area abc and def.  I would like to make entries using the same bank account information for a combination of CoCode 1000 and BusiArea abc, & CoCode 1000 and BusiArea def.

I am unable to copy the original 1000 company code payment methods to create the second entry.

Any ideas?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried creating a new House Bank, and using the same attributes for the new House Bank as you did for the original House Bank/Business Area combination?

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hello.

This is not possible, since the posting area does not take the business area in the key of the table.

A solution might be to use a separate payment method, and link the business area to one payment method.

Payment method 1 can be linked to Business Area abc and payment method 2 linked to BA def.

Best,

Jean-Marie

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

I utilized available exits to check the validations and ensure the business areas are populated.

0 Kudos

Yes indeed. You can populate the business area in an exit.

Happy to see that you have a solution.

Best,

Jean-Marie