cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOD RULESET ISSUE (GRC 10 SP 15 )

0 Kudos

We made some changes to SOD ruleset in test ..When i upload the same ruleset in Production changes are not in effect

like i made transaction FBVO inactive in function AP02. In production its still showing active.

I tried by deleting all the SOD rules and functions in production then i uploaded again

this time i cannot see any transactions in Functions and risk analysis report is coming empty

Any help and suggestions are appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

If there are no functions, you can reactivate BC set: Ruleset: Common and R/3. So, as there are no Functions, your RAR will be empty.

the best approach to deactivate is to through NWBC, as upload might not give desired result. i have faced the same with Function permission.

only if you have Mass functions to update then, Upload makes a justifiable reason

regards

plaban

0 Kudos

Plaban,

I have mass updated functions reason

I deleted the functions from NWBC. in test

then i uploaded SOD rules from SPRO , After Uploading ,Actions and permissions are missing in a function , Is there a way i can fix this ?

Also i checked in SCPR20 in GRC there is no BC set name Ruleset

0 Kudos

The BC Sets are: GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON & GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3

Regards,
Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Did you run Authorization sync job before uploading the Rule set data?

Regards,

Sushma M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks everyone

My issue is resolved now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm facing the same issue. Though we have given system as Connector group, still the Function Actions and Function permissions are empty. Could you pl let me know how did you fix the issue.

Regards

0 Kudos

When downloading the ruleset under system select the logical ECC system, If the function action and function permission files are still empty it means you have seleceted the wrong system

If you dont know which one is logical system then start downloading ruleset for all the systems showing in your drop down menu

Hope this helps

Syed Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for the quick reply. It worked. I was working with the wrong connector groups earlier. I have selected the correct logical system now.

Problem is solved now

Regards

DRL

0 Kudos

Hi Rama ,

I activated the BC sets GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON & GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3.

sap delivered function id's came up , This doesnt solve my issue when i open function , Action and permission are still empty

Any idea ?

Also when i download SOD rules why functionaction and function permission file is empty

Thanks for all your help

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you download the rule set make sure you give connector group name in the system field, you must have given the connector name thats why your FA and FP files are empty.

Regards,

Neeraj