cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Planned Depreciation : Posted sucessful (Green) but in log in posting run show Status: error (red)

muzaidi_marjuki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have facing this issue in my company, the user have already run planned depreciation using tcode: AFAB. The posting showed posted but when we look into log of posting run it's shows status "error" with red symbol.

The user already make adjustment on the error, but when user run back the planned depreciation nothing happen.

So far we only try option

1. planned posting run

2. repeat

The reset we dont run as advise from our senior user that they never run AFAB with option reset option and fear it will give defect to the current data.

Please Advise want must i take to resolve the problem

Regards

Muzaidi Marjuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the asset master, depreciation seems to be correctly posted with the amount RM 11.67. Can you please clarify if there is any deviation here.

Regards,

Gaurav

muzaidi_marjuki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

according to my user, there are an error in other asset that they already made correction, but when their (our user) run back the planned depreciation the status is still in red on log for run depreciation.

the capture screen just an example i one to share the situation that i have right now.  Can we see why the status is red (error): what the error maybe from there i can troubleshoot.

for your information, when we run planned depreciation we run with list asset and all asset under compnay code 1000.

best regards

Muzadii Marzuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzadil,

Please do the error analysis to find the exact issue because the error can come due to multiple reason.

Please check below link for similar issue. It should be helpful.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2029344

Regards,

Gaurav