cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLanned orders not getting transferred to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a  situation where I am testing to send a planned order from APO to  ECC. We just upgraded our ECC system to 6.0. I created a PPDS planned order in APO and saved it but it wouldnt go to ECC. IM is active, I have maintained distribution definition for the plant. However, when I changed the order quanity of the planned order and save it.. it is getting transferred to ECC. Please explain what setting do I need to maintain in order for the planned to go to ECC soon as it is created in APO. I have also checked the global settings for PPDS where it is maintained as " Always create transfer events". I would appreciate your inputs

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganpath,

Please check if the ECC release on APO side at Assignment of Logical System to Business System Group level is Release 600.

Also if the logical name was changed be sure that in the IM were changed too.

However the CIF configuration is a basis stuff, so I think that they should check all CIF configuration on ECC & APO side.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius

Thank you for your reply. I checked everything you mentioned and these settings looks good. My situation is that the planned order is getting transferred only when I changed the quantity but not after it gets created. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have errors in SLG1 - APO side! Also check in post processing.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

no errors in SLG1. Weird thing is it wont show in CCR either

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if you change the quantity the order will be firmed (output firm) and will be transferred on ECC side!

Do you have some CIF user exit implemented?

Thanks, Marius 

Answers (0)