cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creator and requester should able to access the BOB SC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

I do have a requirement for the bob SC's in SRM. Creator creating the SC on behalf of requester. Once creator ordered the SC and that SC will not be available for the creator in his POWL.

If requester login with his credentials then the SC will appear in his POWL queries and it is standard. So, now the requirement is, whether the creator or requester able to see the SC in their and to perform confirmation in SRM system. No need to change the default setting of the goods recipient in the SC. Instead, the enhancement shall be focus on the issue.

In the Create Confirmation, PO# shall be entered and searched to generate PO confirmation. By standard only login users own SC will be returned from the search. Enhancement is to allow SC for which the login user is the Preparer of the SC be returned from the result.

We need to add the modulation unit by grouping the key to switch on/off for this functionality.

It would be great if some can hep me in this requirement to prepare a FS.

Thanks,

Shamitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Shami

You need to put your code logic in BBP_WF_LIST for object type BUs2203 and in method

BBP_WF_LIST .

Or you could make use of the Team cart functionality

"

Confirmation

In "normal case" only the owner (requestor), the vendor and the central goods recipient can book the confirmation for a SC. Now also the substitute. A new query was created also for the confirmation "Confirmation team carts":"

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing

I hope that helps let me know !

Regards

Vinita