cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open ipad view controllers via Agentry openui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to open view controllers (as popover or modal presentation) from within agentry?

I can open self designed external apps via the URL function, but it would be handy to open them from within the app itself.

We want to create a simple drawing functionality with native iOS code when user clicks a button.

In this way we can add attachments (jpeg or pdf) within agentry and attach it directly to the workorder.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes this would be possible using the Open UI SDK to create an extension to a control within the Agentry client.  Your button would probably open a standard Agentry form which displays your custom control extended from one of the base Agentry types to allow the user to "draw" whatever you want.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, so i add a new screen set, detail view and fill it with a 'container' field.

Which field type should this be?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The field type will typically depend on what type of data you are working with.  I would guess an External Data field would be good.  IT can really be anything.  Since you are creating a new drawing you could just use a String field as well.

--Bill