cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With regards to DirAPI.zip, while change in channel information, 401 Unauthorised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With DirAPI.zip, I am able to create & delete communication channels, but when I change communication channel directories or some other information in Adapter Specific Attributes, I am getting the below error :

read error: |  | File_SND_Comp | File2File_RCV_CC1 | The server sent HTTP status code 401: Unauthorized

I have added  SAP_XI_API_DISPLAY_J2EE and SAP_XI_API_DEVELOP_J2EE user roles from useradmin. I have given change as action in the excel sheet.

I am referring the link written by William :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0487ced-f537-2d10-249d-f6c7323c2...

Can somebody let me know where I am doing wrong.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that channel is not being edited by some other user? (not part of change list).

Just to validate, you can assign the role SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE  and see if it makes any difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your quick response. The channel is activated and is not being used by anyone.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the role SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE assigned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do have Hareesh.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm..last one.. Are you able to change/activate this object directly in ID? (Just to make sure you don't have any ACL-based authorization defined in ID)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Hareesh, I can change and activate in ID.