cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-S how to block/unblcok or mark/unmark for deletion with bulk upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We're looking for solution to manage blocks or deletion, marks at vendor records with bulk update.  I'm looking for the solution for this in SAP MDG 7.0.

also separate bulk update for either company code or purchase organization data - is something we're trying to find a solution for.

The only document on bulk upload I was able to find at the forum was http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48343 which is not solving our requirements.

Kind regards

Andrzej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Block and Unblock standard Change Requests that are provided out of the box are relevant for Single processing.

You'll have to create your own Change Request types that do not have the Single Object checkbox in their definition. Using the new Change Request type would allow you to do upload and apply the block/unblock or mark for deletion that you require if they follow the same logic in the access class. I haven't looked at the class itself, and if the CR type is hardcoded there, this approach won't work.

Perhaps a good starting point is to look at the class and see what could be done...

Regards,

Boris