cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meals per diem error in Travel Expense Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below error while creating the Travel Expense report. Meals per diem is not getting calculated. Let me know if i missed any configuration here. Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by the error message you are missing entries in table T706V : Per diem for meals scaled by hours.

And here you are missing the entry for trop provision variant "ID" for the country "IN"

Please start SM30 on view V_T706V to enter meal allowance amounts per countries and per hours.

Regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos

Hello,

the message occurs, if one of the following criterias was not found in T706V:

Include RPRSR400

PERFORM re706v

USING   wa_head-morei vpfph         (tripprovision variant, meal pd= P or meal Maximum=H)

arg_kzrea arg_kztkt                   (trip type statuory, trip activity type)

arg_lndgr arg_rgion                   (destination: Country, Region)

arg_berei arg_erkla arg_ergru   (trip type Enterprise specific, HR-IT0017-

Reimbursement Group for Meals/Accommodations: Statutory and ergru= Enterprise specific

anzta anstd bewertungstag         (number of days, number of hours, day which should be

evaluated)

t706v-endda t706v-begda    (tabel t706v-enddate, t706v-begindate)

waers                                    (currency)

betfz betfa betku.              

The message entry not found for Argument.

trip Provision ID

Vpfph: P

kzrea: blank

kztkt: blank

Region: blank

berei: blank

erkla: blank

ergru: blank

anzta: 002

anstd: 24

bewertungstag 15.04.2015

This entry is missing in T706V

(I would assume: number of days = 002 is missing-so you have to maintain here an entry 99- for creating several day trips with meal pd's. You can compare this with the Germany T706V in Client 000 - trip provision variant 01- here you will find one day trips ANZTA = 001 and several day trips ANZTA = 99   (and also 96/97/98 -but that's not relevant for you)

Hope that this info is helpful for you

Best regards

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christophe. Error got resolved now.

Answers (0)