Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record not updated in table konv, t007v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

CST condition type not updated in sap mm table.

I have created one PO (ME21N) and assign tax code which have CST condition type(ZIPC), but when I search and tried to fetch the condition value it was showing blank.

I had searched in tables like KONV, T007V but the field KNUMV is blank.

Please help me to resolve this issue, how to update condition record for all condition types belongs to country IN.

Regards,

Irfan

26 REPLIES 26

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate your issue little more.

Can you able to see the condition type and value in PO condition tab (header and item level) ?

Can you post screen shot what is your issue at table level ?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

table T007V is used for 'Tax Codes to be Transported', you can't able to get the condition value in this table. You screen shot seems a tax pricing procedure and there must be a condition type in MM pricing procedure which is holding the tax amount (condition value of tax condition type) in PO line item - Condition tab.

You can get the value from KONV table by using the purchase order's document condition record number. You can find the document condition record number from table EKKO with regards to the purchase order number.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tables only gets updated when you provide the value some where in the PO . If you have maintained this ZIPC in the MM pricing procedure , then you need to create records for this condition type , if not they will not get defaulted in the PO .

In the spro--mm--purchasing--pricing procedure ---condition table etc , you create the condition table for this for your condition type and maintain the access sequence etc and assign this to your condition type and then you create the records to maintain the values at MEK1 .If this process is followed then only value will get defaulted without manual intervension , if not you have to provide value in the PO conditions and once get saved , they will come into the tables .

Or create a OA with this condition type along with PB00 price and refer in the PO

Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The condition type and all things are maintained correctly. I have checked

0 Kudos

Tax code is G1 and it is assigned to company code and country

See tax code maintained properly and it is calculated in PO also but in table T007V it is not updated for country IN

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created a transport request for this tax code using manual creation transport request in FTXP  ????

0 Kudos

Yes it is manual creation.

0 Kudos

Do you see your transport request in E070 table, also check in SE09 does your TR have entry for required tax code ?

William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If time dependent condition indicator is set for document type, then conditions are stored in table KONP based on condition record number stored in tabl A016. When scheduling agreement is marked to have time dependent conditions, then it is meant for the creator of the scheduling agreement to enter

the relavant conditions. No pricing is called at that time.

When price simulation is carried out, it considers the time - dependent conditions and these are not adopted to agreement. Tax conditions will not be in KONP. Conditions which belong to item >condition can be find out in KONP.

Please refer the note 456691 Question 4 also.

4.  Question:

Why does no price determination occur during the creation of a scheduling agreement?

Answer:

Check the Customizing for the document type of the scheduling agreement (Transaction OMED).A price determination only occurs during the creation of the scheduling agreement if the 'time-dependent conditions' indicator is not set. If time independent conditions will be used for scheduling agreement,

then conditions are stored in KONV table.

Also please see the following customization path.

Txn OLME>Scheduling Agreement >Define Document Types

For document type, time dependent condition indicator (V_T161-STAKO)

can be set or removed.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

The document type is not time dependent in OLME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan

let me clear to you about tax in India. any value of tax such as VAT , CST and excise duty is not get stored in any table.

To generate value in printout or in report we are using function module

CALCULATE_TAX_FROM_NET_AMOUNT

in which need to pass tax code and net amount. after passing values you will get proper values wrt condition type.

Regards

Amit Gampawar

0 Kudos

Taxes are calculated properly only it is not updated in table t007v.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one Smartform tcode is ZQC (Quotation comparison).

In ME47 tax code is assigned like G1

if Tax code is other than G1 it gives correct result even every customization is done properly for this tax code and in smart form the coding is not hard coded for particular tax codes.

Please help me out from this problem and suggest me what is the solution.

Thanks in Advance....

Regards,

Irfan 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me a solution

0 Kudos

Hi Irfan

Pl check the condition type ZIPC in t code FV13.

Pl check the condition record is maintain or not.

Still it is not clear what is not coming correctly ? CST Value in PO, or you want that value in table

because all the tax value of JMOP, JVRD and any other are not stored in particular table.

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

the condition value e.g: JMOP, JVRD etc is not stored in table T007V, or please tell me if any other table.

I had already checked in all tables related to tax.

My tax code is G1 and all customization is maintained properly for this tax code, whenever we check in SE16 for tax code G1 value not found for respective condition types or no values found even for country IN. I have assign the tax procedure to IN and tax code to company code and IN. but if instead of G1 any other tax code selected it show values in same table(T007V). The tax code G1 is newly created and is applicable from month of April 2015.

Please tell me either I had missed any customization or any thing else.

Regards,

Irfan

0 Kudos

HI Irfan

The value of condition ex. JMOP, JVRD are not stored in any table.

Can u just paste screenshot of condition type ZIPC ( t code FV13)?

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Values for Condition types like JVRD etc are stored in table T007V, check the attached snap.

0 Kudos

Condition values updated for other taxes see for E6 tax code

0 Kudos

Do you see your transport request in E070 table for new tax code you created, also check in SE09 does your TR have entry for required tax code ?

0 Kudos

Is your new tax code included in the Transport request through FTXP?

0 Kudos

Goto FTXP and try transporting all the tax codes, by including all tax codes in the TR.

See if the condition type rates are maintained properly in all clients as applicable starting from Golden client.

Then transport the TR and see if problem still persists.

0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

As you are giving value 12.5 in FTXP directly, you are storing the condition record in condition table 003-Tax classification.

You will get the values in table A003.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Yes tax code is included in TR.

0 Kudos

Do you see the tax code in your TR? Check it in SE10/SE09.