cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change title of Employee Master Data form (in add-on creation) in SAP B1 9.1?.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem of how to change title of my add-on in SAP B1 9.1.

I created the add-on of Employee Master Data but I want to change its title, is it possible?

When I change the title as (Member Master Data) in property, it will display Employee Master Data again.

If it is possible to change it, how can I do?

Please anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rurangwa,

Which Title are you trying to change ?

Regards

Edy

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edy,

I mean this one

I wanna change that title as Member Master Data.

Is it possible to change it?.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can change it:

Try this as follows:

if (pVal.FormType == 60100 && pVal.EventType == BoEventTypes.et_FORM_LOAD && pVal.BeforeAction == false)

{

SAPbouiCOM.Form oForm = (SAPbouiCOM.Form)oApplication.Forms.GetForm(pVal.FormType.ToString(), pVal.FormTypeCount);

oForm.Title = "New Title";

}

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Chauhan

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your answer, But I'm using visual basic (VS 2010).

Can you please post visual basic codes? I'm not good in C#.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

If pVal.FormType = 60100 AndAlso pVal.EventType = BoEventTypes.et_FORM_LOAD AndAlso pVal.BeforeAction = False Then

Dim oForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form = DirectCast(oApplication.Forms.GetForm(pVal.FormType.ToString(), pVal.FormTypeCount), SAPbouiCOM.Form)

oForm.Title = "New Title"

End If

Or you can try:

If pVal.FormType = 60100 And pVal.EventType = BoEventTypes.et_FORM_LOAD And pVal.BeforeAction = False Then

Dim oForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form = CType(oApplication.Forms.GetForm(pVal.FormType.ToString(),pVal.FormTypeCount), SAPbouiCOM.Form)

oForm.Title = "New Title"

End If

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Chauhan

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

My add-on works correctly except that I want to change its title from Employee Master Data to Member Master Data.

As I said before I’m still learning SDK codes, it means I’m not good in SDK codes.

If it is possible you can help me in declaration of  BoEventTypes and oApplication because they need  to be declared.

So the problem I have today is how to declare BoEventTypes and oApplication in visual basic (Visual studio 2010)