cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC HTML windows size ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

i am using NWBC HTML for ESS. EVERY window i am opening (that means every web dynpro abap application) is opening with the same window size. it is placed on the wrong position, the window is to big and "cutted" on the right side -> see screenshot.

does anybody have an idea how to adapt the size of the window when opening a link to a web dynpro abap application ???

br, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i still have no solution for this issue

any ideas ?

br Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wouldn't be surprised if this was hardcoded. Can you use the browser developer tools to take a look at the source and see where the window size is defined?

My guess would be that it is in a JavaScript file somewhere. Have a look at the General.js file, there is a function pro54_default_window_features() that appears to be where the window size is calculated. I am not sure where that General.js file is stored, my guess would be somewhere in the Mime repository.

Hth,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi simon,

well, i thought this is somewhere inside a method of an class in NWBC ?!?

Wer is this "General.js" file stored ?

br Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/de/76/956efef9d943e3816dc9d0b44b27f0/content.htm

Hi Martin,

this feature does not seem to be supported by NWBC HTML.

Regards

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Björn,

thats very sad, as NWBC Desktop Version is no option here

br Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

I came across where it is that NWBC keeps these JavaScript files... it is a bit of a strange way to do it IMO, and makes it hard to make any modifications.

Take a look in program /UI2/NWBC_FILE_REP_SRC in method implementation /UI2/IF_NWBC_FILE_REP_SRC~GET_FILE you will see the base64 encoded strings for all the JS files...

Good luck,

Simon