cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX CODE for EXPORT SALES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where our client using standard Tax Condition type MWST, when we do the export sales with same sold to and ship to party from country DE system is populating DOMESTIC COUNTRY TAX CODE instead of EXPORT COUNTRY TAX CODE. (VK11 maintained for both the TAX CODES)

But when we use different sold to and ship to party i.e. ship to party from country DE then the system is picking the export country tax code. This is with ONLY country DE, other Export Sales are working with Export country tax codes. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all. The issue is resolved. In routine no 8 all European countries considered as local countries that is the reason system picking domestic sales tax code. So we have changed VK11 from export sales to departure country/destination country only for European countries. Now the tax code is populating Export sales tax code. 

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear.  When you say export sales, were the origin country and destination country different?  Also I am not sure, whether you have two different pricing procedures; one each for domestic and exports sales.  I don't think, the issue could be due to same Sold To and Ship To.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi garu,

Yes, Export sales means origin country is different than that of destination country. Regarding pricing procedure there is only one pricing procedure for both export and domestic sales. But when the sold to party is different than that of ship to party system populates Export sales TAX CODE.

Thank you.