Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order History

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have query here that is there anyway to track the planned orders which has been converted to PR.  I have tried many ways to get any link, but couldnt.  So i am seeking your help.

The question arised in mind because our client is facing an issue that they could see the planned orders in system even after converting it to PR.

Can anybody tell me the reason for the above?  Is there anyway to track those planned orders?

RG,

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!

Thanks for prompt reply.

Yes.. It shouldnt happened.   These Planned Orders are from APO SNP and CIFed to ECC.  Here user is stick on ths issue and he is telling we could see the same planned orders in SNP even after converting this Planned order into PR.

But I cant prove them that this is different planned order as we dont have any track on converted planned order.

Thanks,

Aravind S

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can implement your own log of planned orders using a BAdI. See the blogs below for the BAdIs available on MRP:

BR

Caetano

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, as soon as planned converted to PR, system clear the planned order tables. so nothing left behind to setup the link.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aravind,

Please share MD04 snap shot for your scenario because as Caetano already mentioned already converted PRs might not be fulfilling the requirements for any of the reasons as mentioned so system is creating new planned orders.

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

System does not save any kind of logs for the planned order.

The planned order should be deleted from the system after the conversion to purchase requisitions or to productions orders.

Maybe MRP is creating new planned orders after the conversion. It may happen if the purchase requisition is in the future, outside the rescheduling horizon or not included in the rescheduling check. In this case, you would see exception message 20 for the requisition on MD05.

What is rescheduling and how does it work - ERP Manufacturing (PP) - SCN Wiki

See this link for more details.

BR
Caetano