cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Results recording during Operations confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have just come across a requirement and would be grateful if someone can help me out in this regard

1. Industry : Aerospace and Defense

2. Products : Electronics Cards Assembly

Inspection type : 03 for Control in Production

In standard SAP, we could confirm operations during Results recording for one operation. For Inspection Points, when you record te results the system asks also to confirm produced quantities and labour time.

The requirement is in the contrary way : Record the results during operations confirmation. The Operator in charge to perform the assembly has to perform quality control also. Then instead to go in QE51N or QA32 to record results and confirm operations, he should be able to do the same while being in CO11N (tcode for confirmation).

Anybody should have an idea about how to set up this business rule in SAP.

Regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's just the matter of data entry screen! If the number of input fields are going to be the same then why not with standard SAP's transaction QA32? The efforts of data entry and fields will remain same even if you do some enhancement in CO11N. Just my view!!

I found this wonderful document in ABAP space. Explore with your ABAP team if you this suits to you to call QA32 transaction through CO11N.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anan,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for the late comment.

People used to execute CO11N to confirm operations and as soon as you ask them to perform another tcode to record QM results and confirm operations , you'll face instantly change resistance.

That's why the use of CO11N for me to record results, would be the easiest way.

Best regards

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick, Yeah I can understand that! In fact this is what pretty challenging task in SAP consultancy field, I would say!! If doesn't work then, then only option left is to explore with ABAP with the given link. Good wishes!

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anon

I will then close this post and ask for help to enhance CO11N functionality based on the url you provided.

Thanks and regards

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

I don't think this can be done competely in standard SAP.

You can check with your ABAPer to investigate the option of using custom-specific field set in OPK0 detail screen configuration for production confirmation.

Otherwise, you have to check an enhancement spot in CO11N.

Regards,

Ayoub.